Serving size: ~ 1 Scoop: 6,2 g
Servings per container: 62
|Amount per:||6,2 g||12,4 g|
|BCAA||1878 mg||3756 mg|
|L-leucine||918 mg||1836 mg|
|L-isoleucine||442 mg||884 mg|
|L-valine||518 mg||1036 mg|
|EAA||2975 mg||5950 mg|
|L-lysine HCI||1199 mg||2398 mg|
|of which L-Lysine||959,2 mg||1918,4 mg|
|L-threonine||667 mg||1334 mg|
|L-phenylalanine||500 mg||1000 mg|
|L-methionine||432 mg||864 mg|
|L-histidine||100 mg||200 mg|
|L-tryptophan||77 mg||154 mg|
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Authenticity Check
EAA + BCAA is a post-workout supplement which provides the body with essential amino acids. Exogenous amino acids should be provided with food or additionally with supplements, becouse the body doesn’t store or synthesise them.
EAA + BCAA is:
- 5950 mg EAA in 1 serving*,
- 3756 mg of BCAA in 1 serving*,
- increase and maintain muscle mass (protein),
- refreshing and fruity flavours,
- ideal solubility.
*1 serving 12.4g
The formula of this dietary supplement has been developed by specialists and nutrition technologists with over 30 years of experience. The product is especially recommended for strength, power and endurance athletes (bodybuilders, powerlifters, cyclists, swimmers, runners, footballers, volleyball and basketball players). Recommended for beginners, intermediate and advanced athletes.
The post-workout formula is based on a proven and effective combination of essential amino acids (EAA+ BCAA) in high doses. The pack is sufficient for 60 (6.2 g) to 30 (12.4 g) servings, depending on the quantities used.
What is the best way to combine EAA + BCAA?
Can be used alone or in combination:
- carbohydrates, e.g. CARBORADE, VITARADE,
- pre-training supplements, e.g. PRE ENERGIZER, XTREME NAPALM PRE-CONTEST, FA CORE PUMP ENERGIZER,
- Creatine, e.g. FA CORE CREA, TRI CREATINE MALATE, XTREME CREATINE.
Recommended use: Mix 1 ~ scoop (6,2 g) of powder with 250-300 ml of water. As food supplement consume 1-2 servings daily, one serving between meals and one serving before bedtime. On training days take 1 serving before, during or after your workout.
EAA+BCAA. Food supplement. With sweeteners. Product containing essential amino acids (EAA) intended for physically active people.
Ingredients: Amino acid mix (L-lysine HCl, L-leucine, L-threonine, L-valine, L-phenylalanine, L-isoleucine, L-methionine, L-histidine, L-tryptophan), acidity regulators (E330, E296)1,3,4,6,7,8, flavourings2,3,4,5,6,7,8, acidity regulators (E330, E296)2,5, salt, flavourings1, red beet juice concentrate3,8, sweeteners (acesulfame K, sucralose, steviol glycosides), red beet juice concentrate2,5,6,7, anti-caking agent (E551), colour/s (E160a1,2,4,5, E1041, E1633). E104: May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to any of the supplement compounds. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Keep out of reach of young children. Shake the package well before use. This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling of powder may occur during shipping and handling, which may affect density of powder. This product contains the serving indicated when measured exactly by weight.
CITRUS FRUIT, LICHI MANGO
Be the first to review “FA EAA+BCAA”
BE SURE ABOUT AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PURCHASE!
- ✔ We have complete Transparency about the importers which we use to source the Supplements.
- ✔ Each and Every Supplement purchased from our site will come with the Hologram/MRP label of its authorized importer.
- ✔ We are Certified & Authorized for distribution by the importers. ( View Certificates )
- ✔ Tax Paid GST Invoice will be provided with each and every order.
- ✔ Each and Every product is far from Expiration Date and has a Batch Number that can be verified from the Brand.
There are no reviews yet.