RSP L Arginine, 100 Capsules
* This is the official online store of importer Sports Supplement Nutrition Company (SSNC). All products will be sourced directly from SSNC.
- Supplement Facts
- Reviews (0)
- Authenticity Check
L-Arginine is a conditionally essential amino acid that acts primarily as a nitric oxide precursor. During training, calcium release causes the blood vessels to utilize the nitric oxide synthase enzymes to created nitric oxide from available L-Arginine, thus relaxing and causing vasodilation. By supplying an adequate supply of L-Arginine, you will help maximize the potential nitric oxide production for enhanced vasodilation resulting in enhanced muscle pumps, oxygen utilization and nutrient delivery.
- POTENT PRECURSOR OF NITRIC OXIDE PRODUCTION
- PROMOTES MUSCLE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS
- SUPPORTS VASODILATION & MUSCLE PUMPS
- NATURAL PRECURSOR TO CREATINE SYNTHESIS
- HELPS IMPROVE MUSCLE RECOVERY