Sunline Alaska CLA Total Lean 1000mg, 90 Softgels
* This is the official online store of importer Sports Supplement Nutrition Company (SSNC). All products will be sourced directly from SSNC.
- Reviews (2)
- Authenticity Check
- From Non-GMO Safflower Oil
CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) is a class of fatty acids produced by animals that are naturally found in beef and dairy products. Although CLA plays an important role in several cellular metabolic processes. Humans are not able to produce CLA and hence can only obtain it from the diet.* Since CLA is generally more abundant in grazing animals, changes in agricultural practices have resulted in less CLA in our foods, decreasing its availability in modern diets. Therefore, using a CLA supplement is recommended to obtain desirable levels of CLA for its optimal effects. Sunline Alaska CLA is derived from non-GMO safflower oil and delivers 800 mg CLA per softgel.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
BE SURE ABOUT AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PURCHASE!
- ✔ We have complete Transparency about the importers which we use to source the Supplements.
- ✔ Each and Every Supplement purchased from our site will come with the Hologram/MRP label of its authorized importer.
- ✔ We are Certified & Authorized for distribution by the importers. ( View Certificates )
- ✔ Tax Paid GST Invoice will be provided with each and every order.
- ✔ Each and Every product is far from Expiration Date and has a Batch Number that can be verified from the Brand.