Cellucor Cor-performance Whey Protein, 70 Servings
Cellucor Cor-performance Whey Protein, 70 Servings
Out of stock
- Sports Supplements Nutrition Company(SSNC)
* This is the official online store of importer Sports Supplement Nutrition Company (SSNC). All products will be sourced directly from SSNC.
- Additional information
- Reviews (43)
- Authenticity Check
COR-Performance Whey is an optimal source of protein when you’re looking to maintain lean muscle, replenish nutrients after a workout, and indulge your sweet tooth guilt-free. Every scoop of COR-Performance Whey is packed with 25g of fast-acting Whey protein and digestive enzymes so that you can satisfy your protein needs any time of the day.
Molten Chocolate, Cookies N Cream, Whipped Vanilla, Strawberry Milkshake
43 reviews for Cellucor Cor-performance Whey Protein, 70 Servings
Add a review
BE SURE ABOUT AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PURCHASE!
- ✔ We have complete Transparency about the importers which we use to source the Supplements.
- ✔ Each and Every Supplement purchased from our site will come with the Hologram/MRP label of its authorized importer.
- ✔ We are Certified & Authorized for distribution by the importers. ( View Certificates )
- ✔ Tax Paid GST Invoice will be provided with each and every order.
- ✔ Each and Every product is far from Expiration Date and has a Batch Number that can be verified from the Brand.
fast delivery awesome
I purchased molten chocolate, it has a great taste thank u fitbasket for a great service.
I had never tried Cellucor before but decided to after a friend recommended it.I’ve got to say, this is some of the best protein powder I’ve ever had.fast delivery
taste wise awesome and trust worthy,will order again
Awesome protein powder! This is perfect for those wanting to add more protein to their diets without the added carbs (or fat). The protein is super smooth and actually combines really well with water. I do prefer to mix a little milk and water so my shake is a bit thicker and to add a bit of fat and carbs so it can kinda be a meal replacement.
Real good flavor wasn’t a big fan of the cinnamon flavor until I tried the cellucor product, big thumbs up to them*
Great flavor! Great consistency!
Good product and great recovery
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!
very good taste , and helps recovery*
All flavours are great. Tastes best mixed up with oats an cooked in MW for 3 minutes
Best whey protein I have ever purchased thanks fitbasket for genuine product
Great taste I use them to make protein pancakes and waffles
Great product. Thank you!!
Mixes smooth and tastes great in oatmeal
The cinnamon swirl flavor is awesome
Great tasting protein. Has a funky smell when you open the container, however it mixes well and tastes great! I like the low cals and 24g of protein.
This is easily the best tasting proteins
I do not understand the bad reviews when it comes to taste and blending quality. I got chocolate and it tastes great with almond milk and a banana. Waiting on results
FITBASKET CUSTOMER –
I have noticed some good muscle gains and also the chocolate flavor tastes awesome with milk!
great taste and dissolves easily. Watch the calories because the scooper is large.
Sanyam Jain –
Is this product is real ?? Will it work???
Decided to buy this after seeing some high recommendations. Received authentic supply through fitbasket. Molten Chocolate flovour taste very good and it is definitely effective!
is this product genuine?
Is this product vegetarian??
packaging good received genuine product
One of the most overpriced protein. Consider some other brand!
Got a free shaker with the jar though
Varun Katre –
I liked this Molten Chocolate flavor. I would like to buy it again and again. Thanks for FitBasket for right delivery.
SHUBHAM KHURANA –
I love it.
Will it work on skinny person?
what is the manufacturing address?
Good taste but cause quite a bit of bloating
does this contain scoop
Where can i see expire date for this product on website
too chocolaty but must try product
Tastes great, and tastes like a no bake cookie when mixed with oats and peanut butter. Great post workout snack/meal
One of the better proteins I’ve had great flavor no Amino spiking good company that you can trust you get a lot of servings for the money and you’ll get significant gains I will definitely get another tub
This is my goto post-workout protein powder. It tastes great, high quality (e.g., protein-to-carb/fat/cholesterol ratios is high). Great mixed in water or milk. I’ve even made mug cakes and pancakes with this stuff. all tasted great. Price-per-serving is hard to beat.
Taste is good, no doubt. But there seems to be some sort of thickening agent which gives it that molten chocolate texture while drinking. Not sure what it is. Clumps are not much of an issue. I use a blender. I use 1 scoop at a time, with about 400ml of water, 3 to 4 times a day.
Things I like about this and the reason I’ll keep using Cellucor Whey:
1) Tastes really good with cold water. I’ll pour in 3 scoops (36 g protein) into a blender bottle, take it with me to the gym, and fill it up with water immediately after working out (instead of waiting to get home).
2) Each scoop size is 1/2 the recommended portion, so two scoops will get you the 24g protein serving size. I actually like that the scoop sizes are smaller so that I take 1.5 servings (36 g protein), and I don’t have to bust out the food scale to do so.
3) I really like the ingredients, and am seeing good gains.
4) I’ve used this protein with overnight oats – it mixes well and tastes really really good.
Remember, make sure you’re eating enough to see gains! This won’t be the be all end all solution to getting big, but a good part of getting the necessary protein you need daily.
Love the flavor